Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coen's First Birthday

Well it is offical, Coen is 1! I cannot believe how time has flown and that a year ago I was holding my baby boy in my arms for the first time and all I could say was, "Hi Baby". This past year has been full of landmarks and milestones and I am very happy to say that I was there for all of it. I feel so blessed that I am able to stay home and do my schooling online so I can be here with Coen as he takes each new step in life. I love being a mommy!

Here are some pictures from his first birthday. It was football themed and we all had a lot of fun! I am so happy that my parents were able to be there for it. It was really special to have them there for the birth of Coen and I am so happy they were able to make it for his first birthday!








We all had such a great time and cannot wait for the years to come and what adventures they will bring!

No comments: