Friday, August 24, 2012

The rest of the Summer and start of our last year of Law School!

So the rest of the summer in Arizona went really well. We really enjoyed being with our families for so long. We ended up coming home early because Dale was finished with his internship and we were anxious to be home. I cannot begin to tell you how nice it was to come home to all of our stuff after being away for 3 months. I love my bed and I do not want to sleep anywhere else, ever. My kids, adjusted back to our normal schedule well and it was so good to be welcomed back into our ward that we missed so much. I was especially glad to go to our playgroup again. I can tell that Coen missed it.

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took of the kids this summer.








 Dale and I got to go to a Diamondbacks game which was awesome! We got to witness a in the park home-run and it was very exciting. Dale and Coen also got to go an their first Father's and Son's camp out. They had a good time but Dale said he probably wait until Coen is a little older to do it again. Adylee and I had a girls night out that night. We went and got dinner and watched movies. It was way fun and I think that I will continue to do that with my girls when the boys go out of town.

The last two pictures are of the 4th of July. Pretty lame, I know. It is my favorite holiday and those are the only two pictures I took. It was really nice though. We stayed at home, had a BBQ, played cards, and watched fireworks from my parents front yard.

Dale started his last year of school this week! We are so excited that we will be finally grown ups and not be in school anymore. Dale is pretty burnt out and so he is ready to be done. We are really excited for this last year.

No comments: