Well everything with this pregnancy was going well.
This past week we had our last doctor's appt with the best doctor out there. We have been so blessed to have such a great doctor who took the time and effort to make sure that everything went so well with the baby. We said good bye and we were ready to move on to Provo and find another OBGYN. But we got a phone call the next day asking to come in as soon as we could. When we got there we were both nervous to what this might be about. Our doctor came in and said that the ultrasound results came back with some negitive results. My heart just dropped. I knew something was wrong. We found out that my blood was not flowing strong enough to get our little one the blood supply that he needs to survive. After talking about what that meant, he told us we have two options. One we could wait to see if this problem would work itself out or two, I could give myself and injection twice a day to thin out my blood enough to get my baby what he needs. After loosing three babies, loosing a fourth was not an option for me. Even though it terrifys me to no end to have needles anywhere around me, I decided that I would do the injections. Dale has to do it for me because I can't but he has been wonderful about it. I now have a lovely black and blue stomache but its all worth it if this baby comes out healthy.
On Sunday we are having a fast for the baby. We are asking all those who can to join. Thank you again for all who have kept us in our prayers and we ask for the continue prayers of all. We are very optomistic that everything is going to be fine and that we will have a little boy in our arms in October.
We will keep everyone updated.