Monday, May 24, 2010

Update!

So last night I was sitting at my aunt's house and I was told that I need to update my blog! I am such a slacker when it comes down to making sure that everything is updated for everyone to read. So here is the current update :)

WE ARE MOVING IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cannot wait! We are both so excited about getting our new life in Utah started. Dale's last day of work was on Friday and this week he is going to help me get everything ready to move. We have more packing and organizing to do and even though he was kind of bummed about being let go a week before he planned, I am really happy that he is here to help. With the baby growing bigger everyday, I should not be lifting things. So I am glad he will be here.


We went to our 2nd trimester ultrasound and here are a few pictures.






We are so happy to say that its a boy!!!! We are both so happy! Little Baby Boy Albach (we still are debating over names) is growing very big and is very healthy. I have felt him kicking a lot lately and Dale even felt him last night. We are so greatful that everything is going so well! Thanks again to those who prayed for us when things didn't look so great.

So that is about it for us. Those who would like to come to the baby shower here in Mesa, It's going to be on May 31st, 2010 from 10am to Noon. It's going to be held at my mother-in-law's house. If you need the address just let me know! I am registered at Target! 

I will try to be better with the Blogging, expecially now that we will no longer be living close to everyone anymore! 

No comments: